IT Implementations Manager-Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for an IT Implementations Manager to join our team remotely.
Travel Requirements: 75% average
About the role: This is an IT Infrastructure Implementations position with a strong focus on the ability to meet the demands of the client by providing to Premise Health resources who deliver technical services and solutions, while acting as a liaison between the client and said resources. You may be involved with several stages of client engagement from the initial due diligence, through the completion of Implementation, to the maintenance and support of the account. The role requires strong experience in the areas of resource management, client relations, business analysis, solution definition/alternatives, task estimation and technology implementation.
- Lead new client technology implementation discussions involving onsite hardware and Infrastructure or software platforms, including discovery, design, development, training, deployment and maintenance.
- Act as interface between the client, Premise Health, and third party vendors.
- Manage and/or participate in technical client meetings, presentations and strategic technical planning, as needed.
- Create process flow, procedural, best practice and technical documentation for hardware and infrastructure or software platform implementation, training, support and usage.
- Travel required up to 75% of the time with the potential to fluctuate based on need.
- Install and configure new IT hardware and software.
- Understand individual, group, and organizational responses to change driven by the implementation of technology and related programs.
- Communicate with clients, business colleagues, end users and other technology groups, vendors and partners for the purpose of managing and supporting the delivery of technology.
- Receive end user requests via support desk system and respond / resolve incidents within set SLA’s (service level agreements). Update and close incidents when work is completed.
- Work closely with Premise Operations management to understand IT support needs at Premise Health Centers. Develop a good working relationship with each.
- Assist the IT Infrastructure network team as required, including virtual hands support for troubleshooting network outages and issues. Replace network hardware when directed to.
- Assist the Tier 3 EUPS group with support desk incidents where required.
- Attend meetings, both internal and external when requested. Meetings may be in person (onsite) or dial in.
- Abide by all Premise InfoSec policies.
- Maintain and be held responsible for assigned Premise provided tools and supplies as required.
- Timely submission of weekly time card and expenses.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in providing enterprise level support in a field services or implementation position
- Solid understanding of technologies including all aspects of Infrastructure, software and technology Implementation processes.
- Professional internal and client facing verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience implementing, training and supporting hardware, software and infrastructure systems in a healthcare environment.
- Experience managing client relationships and participating in strategic planning.
- Experience in working with all levels of company’s and client’s organizational hierarchy
- Experience in impacting and influencing decisions on behalf of clientele.
- Must be reliable, timely, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to travel to client sites as well as other related technology travel as required.
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good customer service skills and maintain good relations with customers (both internal and external).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Clear and innovative thinker, with excellent collaboration and communications skills.
- Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of Microsoft operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- Must have experience working with wireless networks, local area networks, and possess general network troubleshooting skills.
- Must have experience working with network hardware, telecom, desktops, laptops, printers, and scanners.
- Must be able to prioritize work.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in California, Colorado, Washington; as well as, for individuals living in or reporting to New York State only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated California, Colorado, Washington, and New York compensation is $80,000 - $90,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.