Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
eHealthScreenings is the nation’s leading provider of onsite comprehensive wellness screening services and convenient online lab orders. As a Premise Health Company, Health screenings are what we do. Our dedicated professionals simplify health screenings for individuals, employers and wellness partners.
We help Third Party Administrators, Employee Assistance Programs, human resources consultants, insurance providers and wellness companies save money by helping people improve their health. We gather and provide biometric data to employers that drive change and improve the health of employees. Our real, quantifiable data ensures that our employer partners are targeting the best risk factors to make positive return-on-investment on important wellness initiatives and healthcare costs. We also work with employers to customize the processes and convenient and efficient as possible.
We are looking for a Distribution Coordinator to work at our corporate office in San Antonio, Texas! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading. Our office is centrally located right behind the airport in San Antonio, Texas. Monday-Friday, no weekends!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Distribution Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing & maintaining all incoming and outgoing inventory; sorting, logging, packing, & shipping.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Maintaining a detailed log of outbound / inbound shipments
- Accurately sorting, packing, and labeling outbound shipments
- Ability to navigate specific websites to generate shipping labels with accurate detail
- Maintaining accurate inventory counts
- Maintaining an organized warehouse
- Communicating with shipping and inventory teams as needed
- Assisting in various tasks and roles as need by managers
- May require other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required.
- Prior shipping & receiving experience strongly preferred.
- Administrative experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Attention to detail is essential
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must be organized
- Must be reliable/punctual
What We’ll Do for You:
At eHealth Screenings, a Premise Health Company, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We help individuals improve their health. Helping people identify ways to improve their health is the most important thing we do. Our online consumer division reveals undetected health problems to individuals and recommends professional follow-up care that can make a positive difference in a person’s overall health.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.