Health Equity Product Manager - Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Health Equity Product Manager to join our team remotely.
About the role:
As the Health Equity Product Manager you will provide subject matter expertise as it relates to health equity and social determinants of health, which is aligned with the enterprise-wide strategic goal of reducing health disparities for our members based on race, ethnicity, geography, and economic status. The Health Equity Product Manager will define and shape this program which requires creative leadership that can drive the convergence between health and social care.
- Directs the development and deployment of health equity subject matter content applicable to clinical and operations, corporate departments, and field team members
- Provides thought leadership and maintains awareness of industry trends related to health equity and social determinants of health
- Conducts or participates in conference calls on a regular basis and effectively communicates weekly project status and timeline updates
- Participates in training and implementation of health equity product-related services and programs
- Provides support to medical operations, sales, operations, and strategy teams to drive business development
- Works with team members and independently on educational and training offerings focused on health equity
- Manages internal initiatives and roll out of quality improvement efforts focused on addressing health inequities
- Collaborates with relevant internal departments and key stakeholders
- Coaches a variety of audiences as it relates to health equity and social determinants of health
- Supports creation of infrastructure that advances health equity including reviewing policies, programs, and practices with a health equity lens
- Develops evaluation plans and metrics of success leveraging data to help understand the impact of programs focused on advancing health equity
- Supports communications efforts both internally and externally
- Creates an environment of clear accountability for site leadership and takes accountability for his/her own results
- Licensed in a Health care field (e.g., Registered Nurse, Physician Assistant)
- Bachelor of Science or Masters, preferred
- 7+ years of clinical experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Health Equity or Population Health
- Experience working in a virtual environment preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent articulation skills and ability to communicate complex health/medical principles and procedures in easy-to-understand terms
- Ability to analyze data to drive clinical and operational improvement
- Ability to create process flows to improve efficiency and adherence to corporate policies and government regulations
- Functional use of Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs
- Electronic Medical Record proficiency (Epic, OHM etc.), preferred
- Virtual Conference functionality (Zoom)
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $90,000 - $95,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.