We are seeking a full-time Licensed Psychologist to join our unique employer health center in Detroit, MI! This position comes with a $5,000 sign-on bonus and a hybrid work schedule!
Premise Health is the world’s leading provider of employer-based healthcare, and a certified Great Place to Work for back-to-back years amid the COVID-19 pandemic! We’re proudly partnered with Rocket Companies to offer an onsite suite of high quality, affordable healthcare services to Rock Family of Company team members.
These services are offered in-person and virtually from our beautiful 21,000 square foot spa-like clinic. It’s located on top of the historic First National Building in the heart of downtown Detroit, with incredible city views. Our team of 40 passionate, talented interdisciplinary clinicians provide: Primary Care, Urgent Care, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Musculoskeletal Care, Condition Management, Referral Coordination, Lab work, Vaccinations, and more! Our health center practices a unique integrated care model across all service lines and delivers concierge-style customer service. This ensures we produce the best health outcomes, and amazing health care experiences, for every team member.
We support work-life balance with no evening, weekend, or holiday shifts! Our hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Our National Virtual Health provider team supports after hours primary care 24/7, for extended and continuous access.
Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interacts with clients to assist in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama, and play therapy.
- Counsel individuals regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- PhD in clinical Psychology required
- Requires an advanced degree and a license to practice: Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- 2-4 years of experience required.
- Must have prior experience in the field of treatment of mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, in adults and children
- Must have prior training and experience in clinical supervision.
- Must possess ability to interact and consult with multidisciplinary healthcare teams to include primary care providers, community providers and services as needed.
- Must have experience with patient referral management and knowledge of available referral resources.
- Must possess diagnostic assessment and referral skills (advanced clinical training at master’s degree level) and skills to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment plans, specifically for persons with behavioral or mental health concerns (specialized training and experience).
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to establish a good rapport with all levels of the organization, identify problems and motivate individuals to take necessary action; professional practice skills reflecting adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- Must have training and education in crisis management, abuse reporting, and cultural competence to meet the diverse needs of the population served in a treatment setting.
- Must have training on the identification, prevention and treatment of suicidal behaviors.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation, spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Knowledge and respect of confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to effectively communicate with a broad range of individuals.
- Ability to prioritize all aspects of the job is a key to success.
- Ability to provide group, individual, and family counseling sessions.
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Must display professionalism and leadership qualities.
- Flexibility in response to urgent psychosocial situations
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.*
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.