Regional Operations Associate Vice President
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Operations Associate Vice President to join our team in New York City, NY.
About the role: This position oversees all operational initiatives within their book of business and is responsible for planning and directing activities to align with overall region operations in order to maintain operational efficiency and service excellence. This position directs and develops high performing regional teams to deliver on established objectives, goals, strategies and measures. Leads and executes short and long term strategies to align across regions and build operational efficiencies across the enterprise.
- Maintains a strategic focus on client satisfaction and value added strategies and demonstrates the ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare trends.
- Identifies global processes to improve overall performance of region and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to implement and drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes.
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Actively responds to urgent site issues and may be asked to spend time onsite to stabilize for as long as needed.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Delivers products and initiatives supporting strategic goals.
- Reviews best practices and holistic effectiveness of systems, support, and structure.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the Sr. DO and DO level.
- Establishes regular communication across their book of business to ensure effective cascade of information.
- Business partner for sales process.
- May attend annual strategic client meetings and/or provide feedback and insight in preparation.
- Oversees the indirect management of client health centers with multiple lines of service.
- Manages the relationship of 1 client.
- Manages a portfolio of up to $100M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 500 FTEs.
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred (or equivalent work experience with a significant business focus)
- 10+ years’ experience in a business environment or related industry, managing others
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management systems
- Experience in an Operations function
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness or other similar environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage a broad range of responsibilities and communicate effectively across multiple functional areas
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing virtual staff
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent people management, strategy and execution skills
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, operations and delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory environment relative to onsite operations. Knowledge of current industry and legal issues
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical standards of practice
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in or reporting to New York State, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated compensation is $130,000 - $200,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.