Senior Administrative Assistant
Healthcare Without Rival
The Senior Administrative Assistant handle multiple responsibilities at our Primary Care health center. The Senior Admin will handle special projects, organization of invoices, ordering supplies, coordinate appointments and events, create supporting documents and PowerPoint presentations, and handle analysis of data. Seeking candidates with strong communication and written skills, ability to multitask, and personalize needs and expedites tasks upon request. Highly preferred to have previous experience in a medical office/clinical setting. Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm!
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full Time Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team in New York, NY.
- Manage calendar for internal/external meetings
- Plan and schedule meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, and food and beverage
- Coordinate and confirms travel arrangements
- Prepare and review expense reports and submission to accounting
- Create original Word documents and PowerPoint Presentations
- Handle administrative duties including but not limited to: answering incoming calls, copying, binding, opening and routing mail, electronic and standard file management, including contact directory, and correspondence drafting
- Event planning and coordination
- Seek to improve and promote quality; demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternate solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; listening skills are essential while remaining open to other ideas and trying new things.
- Conduct self with professionalism and in a tactful manner, treating others with respect and consideration.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations.
- Demonstrate ability to perform and maintain Annual Competencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Prefer one year Certificate from college or technical school with concentration in front office support for Healthcare settings with 2 + plus years on the account or 3 + years on the account if no advanced education.
- Prefer at least three years experience providing administrative support
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.