Legal Operations Director
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Legal Operations Director to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
As the Legal Operations Director you will provide supervision and management necessary to support General Counsel and legal department.
- Supervise and manage internal resources necessary to support the legal department and contracting functions
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining electronic contract management system and other software tools unique to Legal requirements
- Direct and maintain legacy, paper documents in appropriate file
- Manage legal entity infrastructure and corporate minutebooks
- Oversee paralegal function and administer workflow and process efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification in Paralegal Studies highly preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years minimum experience serving as a paralegal in a law firm or corporate environment.
- Strong contract management experience.
- Experience managing other legal resources
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of HIPAA and other privacy and related laws
- Medical malpractice or health care-related litigation experience a plus
- Knowledge of employment law a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; high proficiency in Word, particularly advanced table functions.
- Ability to proofread.
- Ability to work without detailed instruction.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality within the department.
- Ability to analyze a situation and provide assistance.
- Ability to communicate professionally with employees and management of the company.
- Strong contract drafting and management experience
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.