Health Center Manager NP
Premise Health is proud to partner with Henkel and is seeking a Full Time Health Center Manager, Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (Occupational Health) to work at a new Health and Wellness Center located in Geneva, NY
NOTE: Bilingual Spanish Speaking Strongly Preferred
$5,000 Sign On Bonus!
Relocation Assistance Available!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Oversees the overall management of a small size health center
- Provides a moderate amount of time (approximately 50%), dedicated to patient care and/or technical expertise (fitness etc.) as needed. 50% of time is spent in administrative work.
- Manages and monitors all daily operational processes
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for staff members
- Manages staff typically composed of one LPN/MA; responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management.
- Provides input to Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations.
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Operations at the site to manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
- May interact with client representatives as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently licensed Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant in state of practice
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (BSN /MSN) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Training skills a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.