Care Technician- Night Shift
We have an opening for a Full-Time Care Tech to work at our employer health center located in Greer, SC!
Assists in examination and treatment of patients under direction of Physician, Advanced Practitioner and/ or RN in compliance with state practice acts and regulations. Must be comfortable with front or back office.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: We are looking for a Care Tech to work at our location in Greer, SC. This Tech will work Sunday night through Thursday night 9:30 PM to 6 AM.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients' charts.
- Provides patients' personal hygiene, assisting with travel to the bathroom/toileting, and activities of daily living.
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG) and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Performs routine CLIA waived laboratory tests/collects specimens for routine laboratory tests.
- Schedules appointments and makes follow up phone calls to patients.
- Performs administrative tasks, completes appropriate client company and OSHA regulated forms, and provides assistance at front desk.
- Keys data into computer to maintain clinic and patient records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- State Lab Certificate (NV only)
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from an accredited Medical Assistant or Nursing Assistant Program training program (preferred).
- Work experience in health center/ doctor’s office setting patient and/or long term care.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.