Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world’s leading direct healthcare company, providing solutions that help organizations and their employees thrive. With over 50 years of experience, Premise offers the widest array of services in its industry, including core services such as primary care, occupational health, and pharmacy, as well as many ancillary services like wellness coaching, condition management, behavioral health and fitness. Headquartered in Brentwood, TN, Premise is committed to redefining how people access and experience healthcare, helping them get, stay and be well.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for an Independent Contractor to work as Healthcare Talent Coordinator to work remotely with our team at Premise Health.
About the role:
As a Healthcare Talent Coordinator you will work remotely, Monday through Friday, daytime hours!
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Maintain accurate documentation in Applicant Tracking System
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Advisor administratively for a wide range of jobs
- Utilize a wide range of sourcing tools and techniques to source the best available talent
- Report on recruitment data
- Navigate Applicant Tracking System and perform functions including but not limited to posting jobs and crafting offers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-3 years experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems including Jobvite, iCIMS and Taleo (Jobvite preferred)
- Experience w/ Office, Outlook, Chrome including add-ons and extensions, Windows 7 and 10
- Experience partnering effectively with Talent Advisors and Human Resources
- Previous experience conducting data analysis/metric reporting
- Strong analytical thinking skills required
- Effective written and verbal communication with strong storytelling skills
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.