Emergency Technician (EMT) OR Care Technician PRN
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a PRN Care Technician/EMT to join our team in Princeton, IN.
About the role: Care Technician/EMT will support clinical duties as needed. Eight (8) hour shifts. Available hours needed are Monday - Friday. Days - 6am - 2:30pm, Nights 8:30pm - 5am. Hours are available on Saturdays hours available.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients' charts.
- Provides patients' personal hygiene, assisting with travel to the bathroom/toileting, and activities of daily living.
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG) and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Performs routine CLIA waived laboratory tests/collects specimens for routine laboratory tests.
- Schedules appointments and makes follow up phone calls to patients.
- Performs administrative tasks, completes appropriate client company and OSHA regulated forms, and provides assistance at front desk.
- Keys data into computer to maintain clinic and patient records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- State Lab Certificate (NV only)
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from an accredited Medical Assistant or Nursing Assistant Program training program (preferred).
- Work experience in health center/ doctor’s office setting patient and/or long term care.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred).
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
*As permitted by applicable law.