Ambulatory Epic Application Analyst - Remote
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Healthy Planet Application Analyst to work remotely with Premise Health.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Healthy Planet Application Analyst, you will plan, analyze, design and modify clinical software applications, including designing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting and installing to support an organization's clinical application systems.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Plan, design, implement, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support for clinical application software.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify application needs and objectives.
- Performs workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine functional requirements for optimal utilization of clinical applications.
- Works within cross-functional team and with end-users to achieve application integration to meet clinical needs.
- Performs builds, upgrades, and system enhancements as needed. Support applications throughout all phases of implementation.
- Delivers post-implementation support, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program design, settings and configurations, logic, options, decisions, and corrections.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Requires 2+ years of related experience
- Ambulatory certification required
- Healthy Planet certification/proficiency preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess clinical application knowledge and experience
- Positive attitude, detail oriented, self-motivated, critical thinker
- Ability to troubleshoot basic application issues and provide solutions from an existing knowledge base
- Basic presentation skills
- Ability to interact and develop relationships with intra-departmental teams
- Effectively communicate in both oral and written form to a widely diverse audience
- Requires basic understanding of healthcare terminology, clinical application configuration and/or workflows and related technologies
- Requires basic skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to complete work assignments in a timely manner as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to embody Premise Health’s cultural beliefs (Respectful, Accountable, Courageous, Ethical, Engaged, Innovative, Quality-Focused)
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $70,000 - $80,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.