Onboarding Program Manager - Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Onboarding Program Manager to join our team remotely.
About the role:
As the Onboarding Program Manager you will be responsible for the development and delivery of a new hire onboarding program and related support initiatives in alignment with the Human Resources and business strategy.
- Develops, maintains, and proactively improves the new hire onboarding strategy and program for all new team members and stakeholders.
- Drives the onboarding experience across the organization by establishing a “concierge culture” of impactful service amongst all stakeholders throughout the onboarding process.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, spearheads organizational initiatives within onboarding, including but not limited to the assessment and implementation of new onboarding technologies, processes, and pilot programs.
- Collaborates with matrix partners in creating and facilitating onboarding-related communications, trainings and resource materials for new hires, hiring managers and back office support team members.
- Develops and maintains trusted internal client relationships and consults with stakeholders to effectively analyze and diagnose the Onboarding Program needs at the appropriate organizational, team, and individual levels.
- Tracks, trends and analyzes onboarding program data to create reporting for the HR Dashboard. Utilizes results to develop and implement targeted data driven improvements.
- Collaborates on the delivery of organizational orientation programs as needed.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends emerging and current trends in Onboarding training and technology for application to support business objectives.
- Create best practices and facilitates larger non-standard onboarding efforts, including new site implementations, lift outs, and acquisitions.
- Develops focused onboarding programs and processes for non-employee category hires (Independent Contractors, Locum, Agency, etc).
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or proven relative experience in HR Program Management preferred
- Minimum five years working in Human Resources in a corporate based role. Prior program or project management experience preferred.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and indirectly managing teams across business units.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at various levels of the organization, such as peers, internal/external stakeholders, business partners, senior level managers. Experience resolving conflicts as issues arise.
- Prior experience in multi-site, multi-state organization preferred.
- Systems savvy, with experience in multiple HR and Onboarding platforms including SharePoint, Ultimate Software (UKG), and ServiceNow preferred. Proficient with Microsoft suite of products.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong detail orientation. Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task and prioritize work efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills. Focused on driving meaningful service through actions.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills including the ability to clearly and concisely present ideas to all levels of employees through multiple channels.
- Flexible work style. Able to function independently as well as collaboratively with matrix partners to deliver results.
- Possesses strong program management skills with a proven ability to advocate for change and achieve successful results.
- Exhibits exceptional problem-solving skills using creativity, innovation, and a solutions-focused attitude.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.