Health Center Concierge
We have an opening for a PRN Health Center Concierge to work at our employer health center located in Lake Buena Vista, FL!
Summary: Are you looking for a company committed to their people, who value career growth and advancement? Do you want a career centered around making a difference? Step in to the future of healthcare and join Premise Health! We have a PRN Health Center Concierge working at our Center for Living Well.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for creating an amazing and delightful patient experience. The Health Center Concierge will assist patients from the moment they walk into the health center and is responsible for the overall patient flow as well as experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Greets patients with a smile and may assist them through the registration process
- Extends a warm and caring approach to all patients with a respect for diversity
- Keeps patient informed of wait times and manages visit expectations
- Helps patients navigate the health center and escorts patients as needed
- Ensures health centers uphold Premise brand standards by posting only branded and approved materials, and maintaining a welcoming appearance
- Researches a patient’s outstanding out of pocket expenses and resolves errors
- Resolves eligibility problems, incorrect claim charges and claim denials
- Resolves questions about whether services are condition specific or related to preventive care
- Coordinates information flow of benefits between dental, medical and other healthcare providers within the medical community.
- Assures correct application of specialist provider network status Care Coordination
- Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other physician offices or specialists
- Facilitates the transfer of medical records and lab results
- May assist in the arranging of DME equipment following a discharge from the hospital
- Facilitates the reviewing of test results with another physician for diagnosis confirmation
- Coordinates and makes arrangements for diagnostic tests
- Coordinates care for patients with complicated medical issues
- Fosters communications and coordinates benefits with insurance companies with the goal of creating a smooth patient centered experience.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED
- Prior experience preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to build positive relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a customer service environment
- Excellent time management, organization, research, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.