Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-time Dietitian to join our team in Raleigh, NC!
- Consults with site health care professionals to determine patient's nutrition risk and needs.
- Conducts a nutrition assessment, which includes obtaining a detailed nutrition history, review of risk factors, labs, and medical history, and identification of nutrition behaviors contributing to risk.
- Discusses results of nutrition assessment with patient identifying areas where patient can decrease health risks.
- Educates patient in nutrition principles, dietary plan, food selection, and preparation using available resources including but not limited to: pamphlets, books, handouts, videos, web based resources, classes and others.
- Establishes goals and objectives with patient to meet the nutrition care plan.
- Develops and implements plan of care and correlates plan with other healthcare professionals.
- Evaluates nutrition plan and provides follow-up as needed.
- Documents nutrition care plans and progress into patient's medical records.
- Engages in nutrition outcomes research.
- Plans and presents nutrition wellness programs based on needs of site and contract. This includes development of programs, marketing, presentation, and evaluation.
- Works with cafeteria or food service vendor to evaluate nutrition offerings and make suggestions.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Documentation of state license/registration (e.g. copy of actual license, verification of license, or email including license number)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration Certificate Card
- State Lab Certificate (NV only)
- Additional certifications in wellness/fitness specialties preferred.
- Three years experience as a registered dietitian in a clinical setting
- Experience in public speaking and presentations.
- Experience in health promotion or work site wellness preferred
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.