We have an opening for a PRN Administrative Assistant to work with our Employer Health Clinic located in McKinney, TX!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: The PRN will work on an as-needed basis, covering 3-4 Full Time Admin Assistants located at our Employer Health clinics throughout North Texas. This would be day shift only, from 7/7:30am to 3:30/4pm.
- Manages calendar for internal/external meetings
- Plans and schedules meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, and food and beverage
- Coordinates and confirms travel arrangements
- Prepares and reviews expense reports and submitting to accounting
- Creates original Word documents and PowerPoint Presentations
- Handles administrative duties including but not limited to: answering incoming calls, copying, binding, opening and routing mail, electronic and standard file management, including contact directory, and correspondence drafting
- Event planning and coordination
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gathering and analyzing information skillfully, developing alternate solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; listening skills are essential while remaining open to other ideas and trying new things.
- Conducts self with professionalism and in a tactful manner, treating others with respect and consideration.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations.
- Demonstrates ability to perform and maintain Annual Competencies.
- May require other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- One year certificate from college or technical school with concentration in front office support for medical settings
- At least three years’ experience providing administrative support in a clinic or office setting.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
- Highly organized
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Medical Practice software a plus preferred