Property & Leasing Project Manager-Hybrid
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Property & Leasing Project Manager to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role: Primary role of the Property and Leasing Project Manager is to direct and manage the internal and external customers of commercial buildout projects along with management and negotiations of all new property leases as coordinate with the VP. This role will have responsibility of market analysis workflows for the business in all markets while working with the Premise Commercial Broker. This role must have the ability to lead meetings on the construction process and obtain deliverables and financial needs for all buildout projects. This role requires extensive and senior level experience in buildout projects, presenting to Management on projects, and ability to drive execution through the project including external and internal inputs.
- Project creation of all Premise buildouts from initial submission of request to Certificate of Occupancy. Oversee entire process and all parties to identify scope, plans, and general contractor proposals as needed and in collaboration with Facilities Manager
- Manage and oversee entire Commercial Real Estate Portfolio
- Analysis and research to identify site selections in markets and submarkets for our ability to select best sites.
- Negotiate and work with internal business owners for all Premise lease renewals.
- Financial analysis and presentation to senior management as needed for any property related discussion
- Work directly with outside broker to create and publish market analysis as needed to include the financial analysis, space summary, rent and TI calculations in any primary, secondary and tertiary market as directed.
- Collaborate and assist in development of project budget for sites as selected and markets as requested.
- Create project schedule and oversee strategy execution for any buildout project.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a commercial real estate capacity
- 1-2 years of experience in project management of construction buildout projects
- Ability to lead teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality and exhibits sound judgment and discretion
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.