Human Resources Operations Coordinator
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Temporary HR Operations Coordinator to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! This role is slated to work through the end of 2022.
If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the HR Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing day to day operational, project and functional support to the human resource organization. This role will provide support and guidance to team members throughout the organization as a member of the HR Operations Team. This position reports to the Manager, HR Operations.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Triages team member inquiries seeking HR support and directly responds or redirects to the appropriate self-service portal and/or the HR subject matter expert.
- Coordinates with various departments (e.g. Credentialing, Operations) as well as third party vendors (e.g. background and drug screen) to ensure all pre-employment, on-boarding tasks are complete in order to promote a successful, timely and professional on-boarding experience for the new hire.
- Partners with HR Functional teams to address day to day concerns and resolve issues. May represent HR Operations on HR functional project teams.
- Responsible for assisting managers and supervisors in understanding company policies and procedures.
- Provides support to the functional HR Teams and business leaders in communicating, collecting, compiling and coordinating information in support of program and operational efficiencies.
- Performs and/or coordinates the on-boarding/off-boarding duties to include, but not limited to; processing new hires, changes, and terminations and maintaining accurate records.
- Responsible for internal HR records management and coordinates with partners in Talent Acquisition, Clinical Operations and Credentialing to ensure compliance.
- Facilitates new hire orientation and may lead other learning/training presentations related to programs and processes supported by the coordinator role.
- Partners with HR Tech and Analytics to produce standard reports and ensure data integrity. Examples of reports include, but are not limited to: new hire reports, change reports, turnover reports, census reports, EEO-1 reports, credentialing reports, and various audit reports which support systems data integrity.
- Serves as a resource to maintain employee self-service and manager self-service portal content and related training materials.
- Ensures on-boarding processes adhere to company policy and are compliant (e.g. I-9 Verification, E-Verify, EEO-1 reporting, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of HR experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with local, state and federal employment laws.
- Strong detail orientation. Demonstrated ability to handle personal and confidential and/or legally restricted information securely and confidentially.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and develop relationships with team members at all levels.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as strong skills utilizing social media platforms i.e. SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Strong technical skills - experienced with web-based programs and software databases in terms of demonstrated experience with data entry and using software/applications for creating reports.
- Comfortable working in an environment that requires flexibility and the ability to work autonomously with general direction.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.