Care Manager RN
We have an opening for a Full-Time Care Manager RN to work at our employer health centers located in Gainesville and Baldwin, GA!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Assesses the patient’s needs for services including medical care, behavioral health, social services and community resources.
- Coordinate assessments and referrals, treatment planning, and the return to work processes with the employee, providers, and employer
- Works with the patient and the care team to establishes meaningful patient goals and a plan of care
- Counsels clients, assisting them to identify and resolve problems and make effective use of resources
- Maintains collaborative working relationships with other community providers to develop specialized services as required
- Serve as liaison between client employees, providers, and agency or institution
- Assists clients in finding ways of adjusting to changes in physical capabilities that will allow for a life/work style as comfortable as the situation will permit.
- Provides clinical input and oversight to clinic staff on specific cases
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation relating to patient care
- Performs case follow-up and closure when indicated
- Facilitates referrals between the employer’s benefit offerings and community resources
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality and honors all HIPAA processes
- May perform duties telephonic-ally and onsite at various employer locations
- Performs other administrative tasks as required
- May require other duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associate degree (A.S.) required; Bachelor’s degree (BSN) from four-year college or university preferred
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Current certification AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Experience caring for members with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension. (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records, internet software, spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- This job operates in a setting and may require using headphones or a headset, a computer, and a phone. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is not active and requires sitting most of the day.