Monarch Investment is the 9th largest multifamily property owner in the country with over 66,500 apartments, spanning 21 states along with a ski/snowboard resort in Colorado. We are privately owned and self-managed by a family who truly cares about their people. Why is Monarch Investment growing – Our Glassdoor.com reviews speak for themselves, as we don't just fill seats, we foster career paths for professionals like you!
We are actively interviewing qualified candidates for an experienced Yardi Administrator to join our team at our Grand Rapids, MI Corporate office.
This position is the IT Department’s primary point-of-contact for Yardi, Monarch’s accounting and property operations software system. They use discretion and independent judgment to design and implement processes and other efficiency measures, and to ensure proper configuration and usability of all system aspects.
If you are asking yourself what Yardi is, then this one just isn’t for you and we wish you well.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement accounting and operational processes within YARDI to capitalize efficiencies
- Create ad-hoc scripts to resolve data anomalies and other reporting errors
- Design, test, implement Yardi Modules, products, and system updates
- Daily interaction with all YARDI users to ensure system functionality
- Daily interaction as needed with account team to ensure system functionality
- Manage YARDI system performance and enhancement requests
- Work closely with the third-party YARDI account team assigned to the Monarch account
- Interface Yardi with outside vendors
- Implement new features as available and as requested by operations to ensure desired work processes
- Manage system errors and data anomalies as needed on daily basis
- Manage users and permissions within the system
- Successfully close the accounting month on last day of the month
- Monitor Help Desk queue and respond to client requests for support in a timely manner (focusing on advanced requests and incidents requiring a deeper level of knowledge
Compensation & Benefits:
- Industry competitive pay based on experience plus GREAT Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare starting at low at $30.00 per month for a great, comprehensive plan
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions including a 3% matching component.
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly anniversary gifts
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or information systems
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Yardi or other multifamily software
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet applications
- Advanced proficiency in using ERP systems, SQL Databases, and scripting Language
- Advanced written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
Equal Opportunity Employer