Entry Level Apartment Maintenance Technicians
When you were young, do you remember working alongside someone older, while they taught you how to fix something that was broken? Monarch Investment & Management Group (MIMG) will do the same, we will TRAIN you, PAY you and provide FREE HOUSING & TRAVEL EXPENSES while you learn apartment maintenance skills from experienced maintenance pro’s during our 16-week “Monarch Maintenance Academy” in St. Louis, MO. Better yet, upon graduation, a full-time/permanent position will be waiting for you within our team!
Starting with our paid training at $15-$16 per hour, you can grow a career within MIMG in our 20 state portfolio from Entry-Level all the way to Maintenance Supervisor, Rover, or even our Special Crews, eventually making up to $65,000+ a year + Benefits!
NO DIRECT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. WE WILL TEACH YOU!
The MMA program runs in two semesters. See below:
- Semester 1 runs from February --> May
- Semester 2 runs from August --> November
Upon acceptance into the MMA program, participants can expect:
- A furnished unit in St. Louis, MO at no cost during the 16-week maintenance training program
- Basic tools to jumpstart your maintenance career
- Up to $1,500 relocation assistance
- Hands-On maintenance training including: Exterior Maintenance, Paint & Drywall, Carpentry, Plumbing, Irrigation, Appliances, HVAC, Swimming Pool, Electrical, etc.
- Engagement with preferred 3rd party vendors (Lowes, HD Pro, HD Supply, etc.)
- How to work with, and manage 3rd party contractors when needed
- Learn preventative maintenance programs, processes, and techniques
- Certified Pool Operator Certification (CPO Certification)
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification (EPA Certification)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Have an organic interest in a multifamily maintenance career
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- “A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview process."
MIMG is the 8th largest multi-family property owner in the United States, with more than 70,000 units across 20 states that we self-manage, that makes us a true industry leader. Feel free to check us out at www.mimginvestment.com or check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor – Our reviews are 4.2 out of 5.
Equal Opportunity Employer