Come work for one of this years "Best Places to Work in 2021" as recognized by the National Apartment Association (NAA)!
Do you want to work for a company that will help you advance your career? If so, then look no further! Monarch Investment and Management Group is the company for you.
Monarch Investment is seeking a Groundskeeper to join our team at Brookwood Apartments in Indianapolis, IN. We are offering up to $14/hour plus monthly & quarterly bonuses, full benefits, 2 weeks paid time off, and opportunity for advancement.
Monarch Investment & Management Group has been actively involved in commercial real estate investment since 1992. We currently manage 64,246 apartment units in 21 states, making us the 9th largest multifamily owner in the country per NMHC. In addition, Monarch operates a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort.
What We Offer:
• Pay $12-$14/hour
• The opportunity for an annual raise
• Monthly and quarterly bonuses
• 401k planning and pre-tax contributions with up to a 3% match
• Tool reimbursement program
• Work boot reimbursement program
• 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
• Amazing medical starting at $30.00/m for a great, comprehensive plan
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Paid additional training/school
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining of the lawns, driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas.
• Responsible for daily trash removal from all public exterior areas
• Spring & Fall cleanup
• Responsible for care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company related to grounds work.
• Responsible for light/basic tree and bush trimming
• Assists maintenance staff as requested, including but not limited to, preventative maintenance to buildings, moving appliances, inspections or assisting in turning vacant units
• Snow removal (When applicable)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• 6 months experience related to the responsibilities above
• General knowledge of daily maintenance grounds keeping/landscaping
• Ability to safely operate equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer