Maintenance Technician (Apartment Community) $1,000 Sign on bonus!
Maintenance professionals; sure, there are plenty of maintenance jobs out there but why just settle for another job when Monarch is pounding at your door with keys to an amazing career opportunity!
Monarch Investment is seeking Maintenance Technicians to join our growing team in Omaha, NE. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and so treat you right!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes work orders assigned
• Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenants
• Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
• Preventative maintenance as assigned
• Assist in coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone with other team members
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years' experience in equivalent maintenance
• Dry walling including painting and carpentry
• Basic knowledge of plumbing
• Basic knowledge of electrical, including outlets, switches, and light fixtures
Two openings, 1 requires HVAC experience, 1 does not.
Benefits for full time employees:
- Competative pay based on skillset and experience
- Bonus structure
- Tool reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer