Property Manager (Apartment Community)
Property Managers, why just settle for another job when you can be growing your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking but has it pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success.
Monarch Investment is seeking a Property Manager to oversee Apache Trace Apartments, a beautiful 144 unit community in Guymon, OK.
Monarch is among the top 25 multifamily owners nationwide and a Top 2017 Workplace. We are a private, hands-on, fully integrated company that does as much as possible in-house. Grow your career with a group that treats our teams with respect and offers endless growth potential!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates the property within the financial guidelines (The Budget)
• Makes recommendations to increase income, decrease expenses and grow net operating income
• Ensures property is leased at or above market occupancy and rent levels based on owners guidelines
• Ensures all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
• Directs activities of all on-site personnel and maintains a great working environment for all
• Process all invoices generated by the property and insure they are paid in a timely manner
• Post, collect, track and manage delinquency of rental and other income
• Responsible for building and maintaining a community of residents through resident relations
• Ensure desired tenant renewals are being captured at the highest rate possible
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• Must have 2+ Years' experience in multifamily rental housing
• Must have excellent computer skills and be able to navigate industry software
• Be able to provide great customer service to our residents
Compensation & Benefits for full time employees:
- Competaive pay based on experience
- Property bonus structure
- Corporate bonus structure potential
- Paid education/training programs so you can advance your career
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Deep Housing Discounts for the right qualifiacations
If you are up for the challenge and ready to join a leader in the multifamily investment industry then send us your resume and why you want to be part of our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer