Director of Team Relations/Employee Engagement (Multifamily Housing)
We are looking for a unique person for a very special opportunity.
Monarch Investment and Management Group, “Monarch”, the 10th largest multifamily housing owner in the country is seeking a Director of Team Relations/Employee Engagement person to join our team in Franktown, CO.
The Director of Team Relations will develop, manage, and direct all employment engagement efforts for Monarchs nationwide team of over 2,200 employees. This includes developing and supporting a range of activities designed to improve employee retention. They will be responsible for spearheading and delivering all Team Relations department initiatives, programs and employee engagement activities to attract and retain a high preforming, happy workforce.
What we’re offering:
- An opportunity to be part of a family-owned private company that actually cares about their people.
- An opportunity to actually change lives, one career at a time!
- $90,000 - $100,000 based on experience.
- 401k with a 3% matching component.
- Paid education/training programs.
- Paid Time Off.
- Holiday Paid Time Off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Free skiing at Monarch Mountain for your entire immediate family!
AND a GREAT company culture that you will help spread throughout Monarchs national portfolio!
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the overall employment satisfaction of Monarch Employees; meeting targets for turnover & retention.
- Clearly, concisely and effectively communicate programs designed to improve retention.
- Build, monitor, evaluate, and improve programs and initiatives to improve overall satisfaction, retention, and engagement of Monarch employees, including but not limited to:
- Ensures the “Monarch Culture” is established and present at all properties.
- Develop retention programs and collaborating with People Management Committee to establish company-wide best practices to optimize all employee retention efforts.
- Track and report on employee turnover.
- Report on Team Relations program usage.
- Build and improve on companywide surveys.
- Manage exit interviews.
- Analyze and make recommendations to maintain competitive compensation structure for all employees.
- Build, monitor, evaluate, and improve employee recognition programs.
- Travel to Monarch properties to engage with site teams and promote team building.
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- BA or Graduate Degree in Organizational Development or Social Work and/or 5 years’ experience in management level Employee Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion position or a similar combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in management or senior administration.
- 2+ years’ direct experience in Multifamily Housing preferred.
- Human Resource experience helpful.
- The ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Superior communication skills across all communication media, verbal and written, across all levels of the organization
Travel 25% - 50% of the time, to and from properties nationwide is required.
Ready to make the last transition in your career to a group that truly believes it is our people that set us apart and strive to offer real career opportunity at a company that actually cares about their people? Then drop us a line and let’s talk TODAY!
Equal Opportunity Employer