Roving Landscaping Crew Member
The Roving Landscaper is responsible for the curb appeal and all aspects of landscaping needs for 5 apartment communities near the Grand Rapids area for Monarch Investment and Management Group. This is a full time/year round position with a lot of growth potential! This position also will assist the maintenance teams with preventative maintenance, turning apartments and other projects as needed.
Candidates should have experience is some of the following areas.
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape Design
- Tree trimming and cutting
- Stump grinding
- Minor concrete and asphalt repairs
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Preventative vehicle maintenance
- Preventative tool maintenance
- Equipment operation – skidsteer, bucket lift, etc
Benefits for full time employees:
- Annual reviews each year for the opportunity for a raise up to 5%!
- Corporate quarterly profit sharing structure for high performers after 1 year
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
- Yearly Anniversary Gifts
- Paid Advanced training/school after 1 year of employment