New Home Sales Assistant (East GTA)
Pickering & Markham, Ontario
Mattamy Homes Canada
Sales, GTA Low Rise Division
Manager, Sales Operations
When it comes to forward-thinking homebuilding and thoughtfully planned communities, Canadians think of Mattamy Homes. And that success is centred on a foundation of great people, because our team is as solid as they come. At Mattamy, we are optimistic, hardworking and supportive. Together we learn and grow as we strive to create a positive impact in the homebuilding industry. Contributing to the Mattamy Way means being surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. It means your opinion is invited and your contributions count. And it means a career filled with pride, knowing you’re part of an environmentally-conscious, action-oriented organization with big plans for the future. The opportunity to bring the future of living to homeowners based on what Canadians value is exciting – and we’re making it happen.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
The New Home Sales Assistant works in a Mattamy Sales Office and provides excellent administrative assistance to the Sales Consultants.
We currently have positions available in the North, East and West GTA and locations will be determined based on the candidate’s location, however, candidates should be available to work in offices across the GTA as required for business operations.
What you’ll do
- Act as a representative of Mattamy as first point of contact for prospective purchasers.
- Receive and direct incoming emails and telephone calls in a courteous, professional, and timely manner.
- Prepare Purchase and Sale Agreements, Amendments and related documents.
- Enter homeowner information for Purchase and Sale Agreements into corporate database.
- Prepare and maintain all purchaser files.
- Track customer interactions in corporate database.
- Ensuring Sales Centre is clean, fully stocked, and presentable at all times.
- Other office duties as required.
What you bring
- Minimum high school diploma required.
- Must be available to work weekends (Saturday/Sunday).
- Must be available to work full-time hours, in-person.
- Strong customer service (CS) background with prior experience in a CS role.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to greet and address individuals in a professional manner.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit the highest degree of honesty and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, team-oriented setting.
- Candidate must have a valid license and access to a vehicle.
- University or College graduate considered an asset.
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across Canada and the United States. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Homes Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.