IT Support Specialist
IT (Infrastructure) Dalian, Liaoning
You enjoy technology and thrive on supporting our customers. You are quick to adapt and be agile in fielding various requests from end-user workstation issues to server grade hardware problems. Collaborating with team members to improve efficiency through our response times, processes, and project fullfilments is what you consider valuable within IT. You are detailed oriented and are able to remain calm in dealing with stressful situations. You are the tip of the spear in the upkeep of our datacenter and support of our customers.
- Support employees in troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Responsible over equipment deployment to users
- Basic account management associated with user access and permissions
- Maintain, install and troubleshoot hardware and software
- Work with vendors to related to hardware repairs and procurement
- Deployment and maintenance of servers, networking, technical infrastructure
- Maintain asset inventory for hardware and software licenses
- Responsible over imaging workstations and servers
- 2+ years of IT service experience
- User support experience dealing with hardware and software
- Technical experience with cabling, power, servers, low level networking
- Ability to prioritize, plan and complete assignments within deadlines
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like HP, Domino’s, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!