Field Marketing Tokyo, Japan
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Asia, Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Sumitomo Shoji, Panasonic Connect, and HPE.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
Reporting to the Japan Field Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in implementing marketing initiatives to generate demand and build brand awareness for Liferay products and solutions across Japan.
Working closely with your sales leaders, and the corporate marketing teams, you will help us to achieve regional goals and sales growth while benefiting from an opportunity to advance your career in a high-growth, international, and open source company.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of managing B2B demand generation programs, strong project management, coordination, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Co-develop and execute marketing plan for the Japan market in order to generate pipeline and increase brand awareness
- Maintain the corporate website up to date through consistent messaging tailored to target audience
- Oversee localization and translation of web content and marketing collateral while ensuring that content is up-to-date and optimized for SEO
- Plan, organize, and execute 3rd party/industry events, seminars and webinars, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- Create marketing content, both in-house (localization or from scratch) and outsourcing
- Assure quality of the marketing contact database and the CRM system
- Work closely with both local and global teams
- Native Japanese and business level English
- 2 to 4 years of proven and measurable B2B Digital Marketing in the software or IT sector
- Understanding of both traditional and digital marketing channels
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and communication skills
- Excellent attention to details, minimizing errors upon content creation
- Ability to work independently across multiple marketing initiatives, working with local and global teams, sometimes across functional areas, as necessary
- Master or Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or understanding of marketing theories and frameworks
- Experience with MA, ABM, and SFA are a plus (experience with both Marketo and Salesforce desirable)
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.