Juniper is looking for a leader to join our production team.
The Production Manager supports the management team and reports to the Operations / General Manager. The Production Manager’s main function is to ensure efficient and timely production of projects and tasks. The successful candidate will be able to plan, organize and control the needs while overseeing their team. One of the main tasks will be streamlining processes for operational effectiveness.
We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable leader to join our Production team. They must be willing to work in a team environment with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to improve.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Managing a daily queue of work and be flexible to handle client requests as they occur.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting or work independently when needed.
- Project management experience and ability to take ownership of daily project needs and provide progress updates.
- The ability to shift priorities as needed from project to project.
- Keep an updated archive of all the administrative documents that are required
- Performance analysis of each team member
- Minimum of two years knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Minimum 60 WPM
Desired Skills, But Not Necessary