International Trade Consultant
King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, seeks a Trade Accounting Consultant to join our International Trade team within the Government Matters practice group. The team offers the opportunity for a Consultant to join an innovative and collaborative team to work closely with subject matter experts and attorneys.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in King & Spalding’s comprehensive benefit program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, on-site gym access, discount programs, an onsite childcare center and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
Candidates will have the following responsibilities:
· Expertise in accounting, data analysis and manipulation
· Knowledge of trade remedy laws and procedures
· Monitor, analyze, and report on trade legislation
· Experience in cost accounting
Education and experience required:
· Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required in Accounting)
· Three to five years of relevant job experience (or Master’s degree in a related field)
· Candidates with government agency, manufacturing, industry and/or trade consulting firms are preferred
Successful candidates are detail-oriented, efficient, and have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Candidates should have well-developed Microsoft Office skills, including intermediate Excel proficiency, and demonstrate the ability to solve problems and communicate with all levels of personnel.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business professionals in 24 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.