Full Stack Java Developer
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Strong experience with API development including experience with Rest
- Experience with API gateways and patterns
- Working Knowledge with message streaming infrastructure – Kafka
- Experience with relational database (MS SQL)
- Working Knowledge with Micro Service Architecture
- Working Knowledge with application development on MuleSoft, Azure cloud and Kubernetes
- Experience working in a product team with other developers including tech lead, product owner, scrum master, quality engineers etc.
- Background in Financial Services preferred
- Design and develop highly-performant technical solutions based on requirements.
- Create technical Jira stories based on business requirements.
- Participate in agile ceremonies.
- Support the full life cycle of the applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Understanding of the Spring Framework.
- Understanding of WebLogic.
- Ability to write code that is multi-threaded.
- Ability to write code that is asynchronous.
- Batch programming.
- Understanding of the React.js library and a willingness to learn the Next.js framework.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Understanding of Github.
- Understanding of performance monitoring: Splunk, Dynatrace, Grafana.
Understanding of MuleSoft