Infostretch is looking for a Data Analyst. Our mission is to build the next generation, web scale platform for Client.
- Highly elastic
- Based on some of the latest and greatest cloud native technologies
- Very fast paced
Your team will be..
- Enabling a proper enterprise Data Lake in AWS
- Engaging regularly with stakeholders to understand and implement business logic
- Building models and tools to get value out of the mass amounts of data we have in our environment
- Enabling the best, most personalized and resilient customer experience possible.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be…
- Highly motivated, driven & hard working
- Not afraid to fail and comfortable working independently and with a team
- Comfortable working with massive datasets in real time and batch processing with superior analytics skills
- Comfortable talking to and working with Senior Executives
- Apply data mining techniques, do ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Basic statistical hypothetical testing
- 2+ years professional enterprise experience
- Working knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau
- Functional experience with database software, such as AWS Athena, Redshift, MySQL
- Signiﬁcant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and ﬁx problems
- Experience working in a team setting and desire to take leadership roles within a team
- Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadlines.
Technologies in our environment
Here are some of the key technologies that make up our environment. While we do not expect you to have a detailed understanding of each, the more of these you are familiar with the better.
MUST HAVE visualization tool experience along with below skills
- Strong SQL experience
- Dashboarding experience using Tableau or similar tools
GOOD TO HAVE
- AWS Big Data Tools: S3, Kinesis, Red Shift, Athena
- B.S .in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study.