Lead DevOps Engineer
- Candidate should have at least 6 years for respective level experience in architecting, building Azure/AWS Cloud solutions and cloud automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform) is highly desirable.
- Experience with Linux environments and scripting languages (like Python, Bash, Go, Groovy)
- Experience with Networking Concepts (TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, Load Balancing, Reverse Proxy etc.)
- Experience with technologies like docker, Vagrant, Virtualization etc.
- Proficient in Mircroservice, Docker, Nomad, Mesos, Marathon, Consul, Vault, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, ELK stack, Shell Scripting, Python, Application Production Support
- Troubleshooting application issues as well as platform issues running in Cloud Infrastructure
- Deploying, troubleshooting, automating, maintaining and constantly improving the systems that will keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
- Hands-on knowledge of setting microservices architecture is a must.
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure with strong emphasis on best practices with cloud security and cost optimization.