Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience: 7+ years of experience building modern web applications working in the fullstack
- Implementing RESTful APIs using .Net/C# preferred with experience with .Net Core, .Net 5 or 6 a bonus!
- Experience with SQL and relational database design with MS SQL Server experience a bonus!
- Experience with NoSQL/document database technologies
- Experience writing automated unit tests in the full stack environment
- Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern front-end and backend build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with modern responsive web application design & development
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience using Git version control
- Experience with VS Code, Visual Studio, or other relevant development tools
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile principles
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent years of experience
Top Skills: .Net, Vue.JS, ReactJS
- Must have experience in .NET Framework. Good to have experience in .NET Core/.NET 5/6/7. But candidate must be willing to and capable enough to learn .NET Core
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good in problem solving approach
- Must be good in intermediate level programming concepts such as: OOPS, Unit Tests, Web API, SQL, etc