IT Recruiter - Remote
Infostretch is seeking an IT Recruiter with a minimum 3+ years of experience in recruiting for IT related positions. This position is based in or around the Dallas, TX area (can be 100% remote for the ideal candidate)
As the IT Recruiter, your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Develop recruiting strategies for identifying technical professionals
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
- Participate in weekly recruiting meetings with hiring managers
- Assist with creating job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Setup / Conduct prescreening interviews.
Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in our applicant tracking system (JobVite)
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist HR with preparation and follow candidate through to new hire Orientation, participate in the staffing of new contracts
- Maintain regular contact with employees on contingent hire waiting for interim clearance (let them know we have not forgotten them)
- Update hiring managers and HR in the Applicant Tracking System on status of applicant throughout the employment process
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with staffing agencies, IT Specific and LinkedIn user groups, associations and educational institutions.
- Place advertisements on internet job boards and through provided recruiting tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice & Monster.)
- Continually evaluate current and new recruiting sources to provide candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or Engineering Degree – BIG Plus)
Must have 3 to 5 or more years of progressive Technical Recruiting experience
- Must have full life cycle recruiting experience & excellent internet navigation skills
- Ability to understand the technical language/terms of the job requirements and match them with resumes of potential candidates
- Negotiation & closing skills to market Infostretch and location of job to potential candidates and influence candidates
- Experience conducting reference checks on potential candidates
- Ability to interface with customer base (Business Unit Directors/ hiring manager)
- Measurable track record that demonstrates the ability to source and recruit positions throughout the US
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of applicant tracking software programs; familiarity with online job boards
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to travel for college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a very busy environment.