Senior Software Engineer (.Net)
Essential Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Work closely with the Technical Manager/Architect for software definition, reviews and development. Interact with customer technical teams for discussions on software requirements and design. Work with a team of co - developers towards common project goals. Leverage software development methodologies to drive software reliability into the product.
- Work Experience Required : 4 - 6 Years
- Experience of end-to-end project implementations using dot net technology.
- Hands on experience in implementing on Azure with .Net
- Experience in implementing API on .Net Core WEB API2.0, ASP.NET 4.5
- Experience in Azure File Storage (or Queue Storage)
- Experience in development of web-based applications using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, Azure, .NET framework).
- Experience in upgrading legacy ASP.NET applications to .Net Core0
- Strong with MVC architectures
- Strong experience on backend database knowledge - SQL Server
- Understanding of microservices with some experience on implementing them on any cloud platform (Azure Function, Using Docker etc.)
- Experience in Integration - API/Microservices Azure
- Good programming fundamentals (e.g. good insight into technical concepts such as OOPS/OOAD, security, performance/scalability, etc.).