Director of Account Management
We have a current need for both a West Coast & East Coast Director of Account Management.
The Director Account of Management / Customer Success will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for customer success, revenue achievement from the strategic accounts, and customer delight.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Provide strategic planning and alignment with customer’s digital initiatives in hospitality and healthcare.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customers.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major customer detailing their business objectives, organization map, and digital initiatives.
- Proactively uncover customer needs about Digital Strategies, Fullstack Development, Cloud Development, Quality Engineering, DevOps, and practice areas.
- Lead solution development efforts by orchestrating the involvement of all necessary practice leads in the organization.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions as per customer needs and objectives; Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Coordinate the involvement of company functions and executives to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manage the Client relationship effectively focusing on business development and relationship management with accountability for project delivery.
- Manage accounts in onshore/offshore managed capacity delivery model.
- Effectively manage the statements of work and drive renewals/expansion.
- Increase high resource utilization, improve billability, spearhead cost savings initiatives, and avoid revenue leakages.
- Plan and prioritize activities for the project teams and meet deadlines consistently.
- Create opportunities working with strategic partners.
- Must be open to travel to Maryland in addition to the greater New York region. (for East Coast role)
Knowledge and skills Required:
- Client management experience in Healthcare, Hospitality or Data Analytics verticals.
- Understanding of Digital Technology, Quality Engineering, Digital Technologies Strategy, Mobile Technology, Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Experience working for a professional services company. (HUGE plus)
- Master’s Degree Engineering (any discipline) / IT/CS + 3 years of experience. - preferred.