Cloud ETL Analyst
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
- Work with SI partners and other stakeholders of the program to support the move of our On-prem data platform into Cloud
- Prepare data for testing migration routines, assess data quality, evaluate, and compare results between On-prem and Cloud version of Data Warehouse
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining data warehouses and near real-time data pipelines via the practical application of existing and new data engineering techniques
- Do POC’s to explore the tools capabilities/limitation
- Develop complex SQL queries for small to large sets of data and lead query optimization efforts
- Support daily/monthly operations and troubleshoot issues
- Review and refactor code
- Create technical requirements specifications, data flow diagrams and data models based on the requirements for a given solution
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in development, support, and maintenance of ETL and database applications
- Minimum 4-5 years of hands-on experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Strong SQL knowledge, shell scripting and deep understanding of relational database concepts.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with AWS or GCP technologies or equivalent (BigQuery, GCS, DataProc, DataFusion, Cloud IAM, DLP)
- Hands-on experience with scheduling tools such as Autosys, Control M etc.
- Familiar and comfortable with agile development techniques
- Exposure to DevOps, Splunk, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Monitoring Tools
- Experience with Python, PERL and other scripting languages is a plus
- Functional knowledge of financial banking or stock brokerage will be a bonus
- Critical-thinking and strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and understand data
- Ability to interpret key trends and metrics, and leverage them for actionable decisions
- Ability to forge strong relationships and coordinate effectively with multiple stakeholders during outages and actively communicate updates to application development and Business partners