Technical Project Manager
- Bachelor/master's degree in Project Management or Technology field with 10+ years of experience.
- Prior experience in managing cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure) projects is must.
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure technology with Cloud Infrastructure service delivery experience on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Cloud and Infrastructure Technical presales activities in conjunction with the technical pre-sale teams
- AWS Cloud Practitioner or higher certification is desirable
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
- Growth mindset & collaboration are distinguishing factors required to succeed in this role
- Experience with JIRA and JIRA Agile.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
- Working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities.
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Conducting Business Analysis to understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results.
- Practices methodologies like scrum/agile and demonstrate best practices to the team.
- Prioritize and updates task schedules. Identifies issues and resolve roadblocks.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders on agreed cadence.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and quality metrics
- Ability to lead geographically distributed team with varied skills
- Strong people skills, should clearly define career growth plan, give constructive and critical feedback and promote collaborative team culture