Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Technical Skills: OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
- Participation in user’s functional requirement studies
- Complete project on time based on the project planning
- Self-initiative to learn and explore
- Implement high quality user stories in compliance with architecture and per functional requirement.
- Ensuring quality of work through QA and code review process
- Collaborate with other team members to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Engage in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysis and customers
- Ensure technical consistency and stability within an application: performance, reliability and maintainability
- Has solid 4+ years of development experience
- Should have knowledge of Solr and Apache lucence
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Hands on experience with RESTful webservice.
- Hands on experience with databases like MySQL, Postgres
- Good to have knowledge of different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Should have knowledge of Kafka and container-based deployment like Docker.
- Should know how to use design patterns and can identify code smells and to perform multi-layered analysis and performance analysis and improvement
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and pinpoint problems
- Good analytical skills and aptitude
- Good command over English is desirable