Treasury Functional System Analyst
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred with 8+ Minimum Experience.
- Treasury Functional System Analyst – SWIFT-ISO20022
- Experience with full implementation lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, build, testing, cutover and go-live.
- Experience and understanding on T2 migration and ISO20022 SWIFT standard file formats(camt.053/54, Pacs.004, Pacs.008/009, camt.050, camt.056).
- Expertise in FIS Quantum treasury management solution.
- Heavy experience in T2/Target2 platforms, SEPA payments, SEPA instant payments, customer payments.
- Experience with FBO vs Corp Treasury related implementations.
- Ability to conduct a thorough impact assessment on the feasibility of existing systems to consume the new XML files and develop a future-proof strategies rather than the immediate business case.
- Expertise in BAI2 formats, MT940/942/101 formats, CAMT, ISO (pacs004/008/009/010) SWIFT Standards, EDI, SWIFT Service Bureau process automation and SWIFT Alliance Gateway.
- Expertise in bank connectivity over SWIFT and bank relationship management
- Experience testing with banks, central banks and treasury platforms.
- Hands-on experience in SAP Treasury and FIS Quantum