Senior Software Engineer (Python)
- Expertise in Python on AWS serverless stack (Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, S3).
- Overall 4+ years of experience in Python development.
- Experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL such as AWS DynamoDB, Mongo DB
- Solid understanding of code, design, and development practices
- Experience building data processing pipelines (SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, or similar)
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML, combined with strong knowledge of concepts such as CORs (Cross Origins Resources), headers, security, JSON and http concept.
- Proficient in modern microservice-based architectures and methodologies (good to have).
- Experience with GitHub and advanced GitHub features
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, independent, flexible with US hours, able to direct communication with customer