Data Architect (Senior)
Data & Analytics Practice (10-18 years)
InfoStretch Data & Analytics Practice is a pivotal and centralized group which is responsible for using its technical excellence to deliver best possible product development, innovations and project delivery to clients. We represent company technical benchmark and is the best foot forward for all our engagement and initiatives in the space of data.
We have decided to be more ambitious and request your candidature for becoming part of this fast paced, technically aggressive, and business oriented and exciting group.
- Lead an area of expertise within the practice and be the internal thought leader on the subject.
- Assist & Mentor multiple challenges across different projects
- Raise the technical bar constantly and be part of team which lives in future and work on bleeding edge of technology
- Enjoy the inspiration, motivation and environment to learn, implement, grow, consult and reflect
- Use your analytical skills to solve problems and use communication skills to consult different issues for clients internally and externally
- Be interested in being the best of the trade.
InfoStretch is keen to back deserving candidate in all ways to see their best version.
Skills and Qualifications
- Core experience
- 10+ Previous experience in large Data Warehouse / BI / Analytics implementation
- Managed or worked with teams larger than 20+
- Experienced in one of the legacy platforms Teradata, Netezza, Exadata ..
- 3 years’ experience / 2 large projects on Cloud Data platforms
- Specialization / knowledge of one industry
- We need candidates who are founded on tremendous software engineering foundations like supreme coding skills, deep knowledge of Databases, good idea of networking and great knowledge of operating systems
- Since we operate in contemporary working environments, its vital to have exposure in topical technologies like Cloud environments, Smart deployments and knowledge in latest technology trends and innovations.
- Good mathematical background to catch upon scientific computations based on data science, deep learning, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Growth mindset to lead practice and what it takes to build one.
- Exceptional communication skills and time management skills with an eye for details to differentiate signals from noise
- Experience in presales would be preferred