Director of Human Resources
The Company has been certified as a Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee-friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double-digit growth.
Role : Director of Human Resources
Location: Chicago, IL (Remote until post Covid - no relocation associated with this role)
The Director of Human Resources (HR) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to the Leadership on human resource-related issues and also acts as an employee champion and change agent. The position would include partnering and supporting teams globally and experience across geographies would be an added advantage. The Director of HR maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its culture and its competition.
Job Description –
- Engage effectively with professionals at all levels and partner with the senior leaders along with their respective leadership teams to develop and execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people capability.
- Be strategic as well as have the ability to dive deep into practical application.
- Understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business.
- Be the connector between the business and the COEs to assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, compensation, career development and leadership development.
- Execute people initiatives and drive HR functional excellence and process improvement across the spans supported.
- Be a business-focused HR thought leader, change champion and Diversity & Inclusion driver charged with achieving business goals by enhancing leadership capabilities and the holistic talent experience.
- Drive outcomes through efficiency and scale in business solutions.
- Influence people decisions through analytics and drive appropriate solutions.
- Advocate and be the ambassador of Infostretch Values and Culture.
Key Skills/Requirements -
- Degree in Human Resources, or related discipline or Bachelor’s Degree with significant experience in HR or related field.
- 10 – 12 years of proven work experience with strong project management and change management experience.
- Solution-driven and agile.
- Ability to influence without authority in a demanding and high-growth environment.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills to effectively interface and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships at all levels within the organization to garner support and achieve results.
- Applied knowledge of labor and state laws. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)