Queens: Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
We are seeking Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience, in either an urgent care or emergency room setting, to join our welcoming and diverse community of Northwell providers.
Schedule available include: Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem, Weekends only and Hybrid-Telemedicine.
|CLICK TO APPLY AND CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM|
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider and private employer, to create a network of over 50 urgent care centers throughout the New York City metro area and Long Island. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (eCW) that is fully integrated with Northwell.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Job Title: Physician (Family Medicine/Medicine-Pediatrics/Emergency Medicine/Pediatrics)
Pay Range: $115/hour - $145/hour (specialty training and experience based range)
Job Title: NP/PA
Pay Range: $65/hour - $85/hour (experience based range)
Plus Excellent Bonus Program
FT (30+hours) Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
Click apply below or contact our recruitment team directly:
Sr. Provider Recruiter
Center locations in Queens: Forest Hills, Ridgewood, LeFrak City, Astoria, Bayside, and Springfield Gardens.