GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest.
We are seeking Medical Director (MD/DO)
for our network of centers in
Oklahoma City & NW Arkansas
- You will assist in the managing and directing all clinical services for the assigned urgent care centers and geographic region
- You are primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned geographic area
- You will collaborate across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Mercy has an attractive compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, benefits and bonuses
- Benefits include malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, CME allowance, and 401k/457b
- We currently have 10 centers between Oklahoma City (7) and NW AR (3)
Additional Details & Qualifications:
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care and administration
- Administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or a related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth staff, management, health system partners, required.
- Experience in quality review, clinical education and chart review required.
- M.D. Degree or equivalent from an accredited College of Medicine.
- Completion of Medical Residency with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Medicine-Pediatrics required
- Licensed in the State of Oklahoma and Arkansas (upon hire)