Implementation Manager PMO (Enterprise Operations)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Implementation Manager - PMO serves as a vital resource to all leaders across the organization by partnering at multiple levels and providing appropriate support. This position will be assigned responsibility for supporting new center openings (new and existing markets), new market operational support, and corporate project support as assigned.
This position will provide regular reporting of progress to the responsible parties. This includes leading or supporting project and non-project meetings. Track all work using task and project management best practices including structured issue, timeline, and implementation methodologies. Function as a hub of communication across multiple functional areas and utilize resource allocation to facilitate seamless support and project execution.
Responsible for troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem resolution, and will serve as an escalation point for implementations and support activities. Position will need to understand the end-to-end operational processes in the field.
Will partner with markets, leaders, and support functional groups to find best practices, assess cross-functional impact and drive change management for assigned projects and support. Work closely with existing and new joint venture partners to execute key initiatives and strategies related to new center openings and transitions.
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3 years of experience with multi-site Operational Management required
- 5 years of experience in Healthcare preferred
- 5 years implementation, project management, and/or operations support preferred
- Develop, implement, and maintain implementation plans
- Create and maintain comprehensive implementation checklists and documentation
- Provide success measurements and milestones for projects
- Troubleshoot issues and work to resolve across multiple enterprise departments
- Gather requirements and document them for validation of completion
- Create and execute test plans to ensure quality of implementation and support efforts
- Work with existing systems to track, manage, and resolve issues and requests in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate implementation status information, design discussions and issues with team (business owners)
- Standardize implementation procedures across markets and functions to ensure the consistency of information being distributed to all people
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of implementations and support
- Assist PMO in managing changes to scope, schedule and costs
- Measure implementation performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Regularly provide status, issue, and risk reporting to PMO, project teams, and customers
- Escalate issues, risks, and challenges to management as appropriate
- Manage and establish the relationship with the field, vendors, and stakeholders
- Create and maintain system documentation
- All other duties as assigned