The Training Coach role partners with the learning and operations team to help create an effortless, personal, and connected onboarding and training experience. The Training Coach is responsible for executing on the practical skills training phase of new hire training by following a formal and organized method of teaching new or existing team members the critical thinking skills and high-level competencies to feel comfortable and confident in doing their role. The Training Coach uses a competency-based model to foster growth learning and enhance the socialization of the learner. The types of learners include newly hired team members, team members transferring to a center or department, and those team members who require additional support with new or existing learning experiences
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
- High School Diploma, required
- Graduate from an accredited clinical program for medical assisting.
- 1+ years’ experience in a clinical staff role, medical assistant preferred.
- Training or related experience required
- Experience using Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Urgent care experience preferred.
- MA Certification (AAMA, NCCT, CMA, RMA)