Inova, one of the nation's leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, announced a new partnership to operate urgent care centers across the Northern Virginia area.
We're looking for a Medical Director to lead, counsel, and engage a frontline clinical workforce of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, focusing on the highest level of care and a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Direct and identify best practice standards including establishing clinical policies, procedures, rules, regulations and methods of operation related to the Inova - GoHealth Urgent Care network.
- Establish quality metrics and initiate process improvement programs.
- Support Inova – GoHealth Urgent Care network's strategy to increase exposure and to enhance the image of the Program to health care providers and residents.
- Participate in the development of patient education materials and seminars
- Work collaboratively with the Market Vice President of the network and the operational team to implement best practice operations for the network.
- Responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned region.
- Collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
GOHEALTH URGENT CARE IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF PRACTICE:
- Partnering with Inova allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- Board certified in emergency medicine, family practice or med-peds
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical leadership / administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, required.
- Successful track record building, developing and leading high-performing medical teams; he or she must have strong analytical, management, delegation, organizational and administrative skills to develop and mentor a high performing team.
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth staff, management, health system partners, required. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of flexibility and fluidity in managing many responsibilities, acting as a "coach" and manager while simultaneously managing multiple operational centers.
- Possesses the tenure, knowledge, and skillset necessary to bring authority to new and existing relationships, both internal and external among physicians and non-physician executives.
- Must possess recent experience in generally accepted and currently used methods and techniques.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Super-user level skills with a currently in-use electronic medical record preferred
- Strong experience and skills in presentation of clinical and administrative topics to audiences of clinical and non-clinical staff in both formal in informal settings
- Data analytics preferred
WE ARE COMMITTED TO QUALITY CARE:
GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.